Germany vs Spain
Well, I have to admit die mannschaft lose to a better team. Honestly speaking, it was the first match that I woke up at 2.30am to watch (the timing was hard coz AE will bf around that time). When AE finally let me go, the game was already started for 15 minutes. The first image I saw was Lahm all sweating like he has been playing forever. Then I realised what’s going on. It was that Iniesta – Xavi carousel game again. According to stats, Spain has total possesion for at least 25 minutes!
Some people will say it was a boring game. But it was also tactical at the same time. And it does proven worthy as they manage to beat Germany, the team who demolished both giant Argentina and England. I was sad, but we will come back for Euro – very sure of that (with the average age of player being 20 years old).
Germany vs Uruguay
It was a shock to see the players’ list – Lahm, Podolski, Klose all were not there. It was a huge gamble, but surely paid off. Mueller was great (if only he was there when we were against Spain, I’m confident he can score goals). Well, he deserves the 2 awards – young player & golden boots! very impressive achievement!
I was especially attracted with Mesut Ozil. He is such a smooth yet compose midfielder. I suppose he will be replacing Schweinteiger’s shoes later.
Forlan was exceptional, a great playmaker. I really worried he might bring the game to extra time. He deserved the golden ball award as well.
Spain vs Netherland
Spain prove they are the best team! Congratulations!!! I saluted the team for its humility, commitment and teamwork. Btw, adakah Switzerland team yang paling terer kerana mereka berjaya kalahkan Spain? huhuhu….
It will be interesting to see the coming La Liga with Villa joining Barca as well…. This time for La Liga I’m rooting for Barca coz Real you know…with C.Ronaldo, he brings such an egoistic atmosphere to Madrid.
Anyway, looks like Spain gaining more fan, too. My blog just got hit with keyword like ‘shirtless Iniesta’. hahaha…. Sorry guys, I don’t have it for now. Yet I’m sure there will be a lot of such images on internet now that he’s a rising star;).
Now that WC is over, I present you my choice of WAGs for this WC2010 (not following any ranking whatsoever):
1) Giselle Tavarelli – married to Santa Cruz of Paraguay. They have two children together. Sama cantik sama padan:)
2) Irina Shayk – Russian model currently dating C.Ronaldo. It was hard to find her image in non-swimsuit wear.
3) Alena Seredova – Buffon’s wife, Alena represented Czech Republic at Miss World in 1998.
4) Salome Khorasanchi -this gorgeous beauty who was from Iran and raised in Belgium, currently dating Oguchi Onyewu (U.S.A). Honestly, I don’t know who he is but the WAG definitely has unique feature.
5) Sara Carbonero – One of the hottest sports broadcasters hooked up with the Spanish captain Iker Casillas. She’s covering the WC from South Africa, which some people said a conflict of interest that can affect Sans Iker’s performance haha…
6) Zaira Nara – Argentinian model currently dating player of the tournament, Forlan. Ada muka macam Adriana Lima ek?
7) Caroline Celico – Kaka’s wife. Brazilian with wonderful voice. Ada muka macam Kaka kan? orang kata kalau sama ada jodoh:)
8 ) Sarah Brandner – Schweinsteiger’s girlfriend, whom one of the WAGs that did body-paint for Sports Illustrated issue this year
So, which one you love the most? 🙂